Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Ninja Polish Hanukkah Floam

Yay floam!  Who else loves floam??


more pictures after the jump!

This is 2 coats of Ninja Polish Hanukkah Floam over 2 coats of Zoya Kristen.  I could have just done one coat of Zoya Kristen, but I wanted to swatch it and take nice pictures before adding the floam, and the swatches of Zoya Kristen are in my previous post.




Don't you love the cute snowflake labels the Ninjas used for the holiday polishes?  Nice touch!

As far as undies go, you could certainly use a darker blue than Zoya Kristen if you want a more "full coverage glitter" look, but I wanted the contrast.  Hanukkah Floam is interesting as it has the floamy matte blue glitters, but also the added silver holo glitter as well, giving it a sparkly look.  I would say it was a pseudo floam, but it is definitely an awesome look, sparkly but also floamy!

For more information about Channukah (I like to spell it this way because the "h" at the beginning is actually the letter chet, which is traditionally transliterated to English as Ch, and sometimes more uncommonly as an underlined h), you can go to this lovely Judaism website Judaism 101.   If you are further interested in Judaism, feel free to leave a comment, and I can answer any questions you might have.  I also run an Israeli and Jewish radio show called Kosher Noise, which airs every Monday night from 7-8pm EST at WREK Atlanta 91.1FM, or you can listen to live or past shows online.

No comments:

Post a Comment