Sunday, April 28, 2013

JulieG Gelato in Venice

Today I have JulieG Gelato in Venice.  I bought it to be a replacement for OPI Gargantuan Green Grape, which is one of the worst formulas on a polish I have ever seen. GGG really makes me question every buying OPI again.  If you haven't used it, take my word on it.  It applies with more streaks and less opacity than anything else I have worn.


More pictures after the jump!

This is 2 coats, but it was opaque in one coat. I added the second coat because I had a few thinner spots on some nails, and I like to think that a second coat increases the longevity of my manicure, but who knows for sure.




It has also worn very well, no noticeable chips after a few days.  Pretty much a great purchase if you love the color of OPI's GGG but want much better payoff in both color and application.  I bought a few other of the JulieG polishes, and I hope they are all the same formula as this because they are such a great deal!

Here's a picture of Kairi at the Georgia Renaissance Festival's pet weekend.  Isn't she just super cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment