Monday, April 29, 2013

a-england She Walks in Beauty over Lancelot

I am going to start off by saying I don't like this look on me, mostly because it makes the gold look very green, like that antique gold look.  I don't like how dark it is either.  Regardless, I got a lot of compliments actually, and I had seen She Walks in Beauty over a dark color somewhere else, so I thought I would give it a try.  I also tried She Walks in Beauty over light pink Iseult, shown here.


This is 2 coats of She Walks in Beauty over Lancelot, but you could definitely just do one coat since it is such a full coverage glitter.

More pictures after the jump!





See how green it looks?  Not my favorite, but definitely a unique look.  She Walks in Beauty is very full coverage, and after working with it, I would say you could definitely use it by itself for pink and gold glitter look.  It has micro gold glitter with larger light pink hexes.  I should have just stopped at one coat over Lancelot in these pictures, but I was hoping a second coat would make it less green looking, but alas, no, so these pictures are all 2 coats over 2 coats of Lancelot, shown here by itself.

Overall: awesome glitter payoff!  Duh it's a-england, and you should buy this right now!  Here is the same polish, She Walks in Beauty, over Iseult, a pale pink for comparison.

Puppy time!  Noms!  Here she is just starting to get scruffy looking and lose her puppy fur.



No comments:

Post a Comment